The Fall 2015 meeting of the California Chapter will take place in Glendale, California at the Brand Library & Art Center from October 23-24th.
The Program Committee is currently seeking proposals for presentations, panel discussions, and problem-solving sessions for our upcoming annual meeting. Proposals that offer practical tips and techniques in the field of music librarianship are strongly encouraged. Proposals from student members are also welcome.
Proposals are due Monday, July 27th.
The proposal should include:
- A working title of the presentation/panel
- The name(s) and affiliations(s) of the presenters/panelists
- A short description of the presentation/panel (100-300 words)
- The length of time needed
- Any special technology requirements beyond a computer, projection screen, speakers, and an Internet connection
Proposals and questions should be submitted to Veronica Wells (email@example.com), Chair of the Program Committee.
Feel free to send this message on to anyone who might be interested.